MGM Mechanical, Inc. has been servicing and installing heating and cooling equipment in homes, small businesses, and churches since 2000. Our part-time business turned full-time in early 2017, all due to Michael Messimer and his team’s hard work, and more importantly, loyal customers. We take great pride in knowing 80% of our install work comes from referrals from happy customers.
MGM is owned by Michael Messimer, of Liverpool, PA. Mike has been working in the HVAC field for 25 years, both in the commercial and residential setting, after graduating from York Technical Institute in 1995. MGM Mechanical is proud to be a member and affiliated with the Local 520 Union, which we joined in 2017.
We take extra precaution and care with safety in mind and being a top priority. Masks are booties are worn at all times by our technicians, and extra sanitary and caution is being enforced during COVID-19 regulations.
How We Serve You
MGM Mechanical installs heat pumps, mini-split systems, gas furnaces, boilers, central air, chillers, VRF systems, rooftop units, and hot water heaters. We service just about any type of residential or commercial HVAC equipment.
When you call MGM Mechanical, you don’t speak to an answering service. You will speak directly to Mike, the owner, even if it’s 3am and you have an emergency. MGM provides services you want and need, based on your budget. Whatever your project, we have the tools, talent, and knowledge to deliver.
Our vision and goal is to provide quality service and installation within the customer’s budget. We will work to meet and exceed all of the customer’s expectations, and will not stop until the customer is satisfied.
Our team has grown from one employee to seven full time installers and service techs. Mike, Jeremy, Joe, Meade, Richard, Andy, Jason, Eric, and Chase have time and time again been described by our customers as knowledgeable, hard working, conscientious, and professional.
- Michael is the owner of MGM Mechanical, and has over 25 years of experience in the HVAC field.
- Jeremy has over 14 years experience in the HVAC field. He specializes in commercial service and commercial construction.
- Joe’s specialty is commercial service. He has been in the field for over 16 years.
- Meade has been installing HVAC systems in customer’s homes for over 21 years.
- Richard has been installing and servicing residential HVAC systems for over 4 years, but for 20 years, was an auto mechanic.
- Andy has been in the field for over 25 years. He is a residential and light commercial service tech and installer.
- Jason works both in the residential and commercial setting, service and installation. He has over 4 years experience.
- Eric provides residential installation services. He has been in the trade for over 5 years.
- Chase helps install residential systems and has been in the HVAC field for over 1 year.
Specializing in Mitsubishi Mini-Split Systems
Our company specializes in Mitsubishi ductless Mini-Split systems. We hang our hat on this brand due to efficiency and dependability. With few breakdowns and a 12 year warranty, it is no wonder Mitsubishi is the leader in ductless systems. Mitsubishi has also developed ducted heat pumps that are becoming a more efficient alternative to a standard Heat Pump system.
Serving Our Central PA Neighbors
Based in Liverpool, PA, we provide HVAC service & repairs throughout Central PA, including Duncannon, Selinsgrove, Sunbury, Lewisburg, Mifflinburg, Shamokin Dam, Middleburg, Elizabethville, and Beaver Springs.
Warranties & Rebates
As an Elite Diamond Contractor, we offer a 12-year parts warranty for all Mitsubishi systems.
We are a factory dealer for American Standard HVAC equipment as well. American Standard (Trane) offers a 10-year parts warranty.
Don’t forget to ask us about rebates available throughout the year from Mitsubishi, American Standard, and PPL!