Enroll in the #1 HVAC Preventive Maintenance Program in Central PA
Your home’s heating & cooling systems are an important investment in your family’s comfort. Make sure you are protecting your investment by signing up for a preventive maintenance plan from MGM Mechanical.
AC Maintenance Plans
With an AC maintenance plan, you can rest assured that your home’s cooling system will be running efficiently all summer long. By having an experienced AC technician conduct an annual tuneup of your cooling system, you can protect your investment and extend the life of your AC system.
- Prevent breakdowns of your HVAC system
- Enhance the cooling capacity of your unit
- Improve energy-efficiency
- Extend the life of your AC unit
- Maintain your warranty requirements
- Combine with a heating maintenance plan for year-round coverage
MGM Mechanical understands you have made an important investment when purchasing your AC system. Let our company help you preserve your unit’s efficiency, life expectancy and overall operating performance with a maintenance contract. Contact us today for pricing!
Preventive Maintenance Plan for Heating Systems
Just like a car needs regular maintenance and tuneups to keep it running for years to come, so too does your home’s heating system. With a seasonal service call, you can make sure that your heater is functioning properly, is running efficiently, and is best prepared to run all season long.
Whether you have a heat pump, furnace, or boiler, your system can benefit from a seasonal inspection and tune-up. By having your system regularly serviced by an experienced HVAC technician, you can extend the life of your heating system and prevent any major breakdowns or issues.
Contact us to schedule a seasonal tuneup of your heating system.
Seasonal Tune-Up Checklist for Heating & Cooling Systems
As part of our seasonal maintenance & tuneup program, here are what our technicians evaluate with your AC system. Thanks to this program, we can find and fix issues before they become more serious.
- Check electrical start components
- Clean indoor and outdoor coils
- Clean condensate pans and drains
- Check electric heaters
- Check operations in heating and cooling
- Check temperature splits of indoor units
- Inspect motors, fan blades
- Inspect and/or replace filters