Radiant heating systems provide phenomenal heating for a relatively low cost – when they work properly. Both electrical radiant heaters and water-based radiant heating systems work by radiating heat rather than blowing hot air through the home.
Radiant heaters are great investments but even these systems can run into trouble at some point or another.
When it comes time to repair and maintain your radiant heating system, our team can help you to diagnose the issues and get the appropriate fix. We’re here to help you keep your home’s heating system running at peak performance, whether you’re in Harrisburg, Selinsgrove, Mifflinburg, or Lewistown, PA.
Benefits of Regular Maintenance and Repair for Radiant Heaters
MGM’s Preventative Maintenance Plan
Preventative maintenance will cut down on your repair costs and help you catch heating problems early. With MGM Mechanical’s preventative maintenance program, you’ll also benefit from:
- Increased energy-efficiency and capacity
- Improved comfort
- Reduced noise levels
- Maintained warranty coverage
Common Radiant Heating System Problems
- Pipe leaks: Pipe leaks can cause serious damage without proper maintenance.
- Pipe freeze: Power and heat loss can lead to a freeze-up. Anti-freeze may help prevent this issue.
- Air lock: Because the boiler system that supplies the hot water to your home is pressurized, air bubbles can occasionally develop inside the pipes, blocking the flow of hot water.